Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/10/2022
Our client is an award-winning global law firm whose specialist senior partners have set up a flourishing legal tech start-up and are seeking a new Senior Business Development Manager to join their team based in London. They are offering an exceptional new product, which in itself is groundbreaking for the legal industry and they are looking for an experienced and driven individual who can help continue to bring it to market. This role works closely with the Director and stakeholders across the firm to develop and execute the sales strategy.
- Establish sales and marketing strategic priorities and ensure best practice is followed to achieve wider business goals.
- Develop opportunities and growth strategies to address market and client issues.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development colleagues to lead strategic campaign initiatives and development of the sales pipeline.
- Working closely with the broader marketing teams to address strategic issues in other areas of the business and maximise existing and cross-selling opportunities.
- Utilise market insight and pipeline data to track performance and guide business direction.
- Proven success in a sales position (minimum of 7+ years’ experience).
- Previous experience working within a Legal/Professional Services firm or a background in selling/developing legal technology.
- Proficient in using productivity and reporting tools such as CRM systems.
- Sound knowledge of strategic business drivers.
- Experience in developing sales & marketing strategies to support business strategy.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend