Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/09/2022
A Scottish-based UK law firm, is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join one of their Scotland offices. The firm is seeking someone that can provide support to the Property & Infrastructure sector group and play a significant role in implementing the business development strategy. You will be working closely with key stakeholders in the business and have exposure to the full MBD and bids function.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to create and implement the sector business development strategy and plans.
- Understand key sector issues, and identify emerging trends to improve offering to clients and market proposition.
- Assist partners with the development of business development plans and initiatives.
- Develop strong relations with key clients to support the success of the division and firm’s growth plans.
- Assist with the firm’s Key Client Programme, identifying areas to improve client service delivery, and maximise client relationships across the firm.
- Work with partners to write proposals and materials for winning new work.
- Prepare partners for pitches, working with the bids team on large tenders as required.
- Manage the division marketing budget, to drive sector business plans and overall strategic objectives.
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues across the MBD function, to drive successful campaigns and initiatives for the sector.
- Experience working in a similar position at a Legal / Professional Services environment
- Possess a degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous experience with project management and able to influence senior stakeholders across the firm
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend