Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £69,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/08/2022
An award winning global law firm are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to lead their London office. The primary focus of this role will be across the Insurance and Industrials practice groups on engagement and conversion stages of the sales pipeline, supported by centralised business development and marketing executive teams. The role will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Development UK.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing plans, campaigns and marketing activity for the Disputes Practice Group
- Ensure strategies align with global and regional objectives and followed up on to identify and track leads.
- Communicate the benefits of different channels and drive the use of digital channels.
- Use analytics to identify and track leads and monitor performance of activity for maximum ROI.
- Lead pitches of strategic importance to the sector ensuring the Go/No Go evaluation and pitch reviews are completed.
- Facilitate pitch best practice tools and content; coordinate contribution of pitch stakeholders.
- Extensive experience working with a relevant role within a similar industry, preferably Legal.
- Experience of setting and monitoring budgets
- Working at manager level and the ability to influence key partner/lawyer groups
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction
Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered.
We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend