Senior Business Development Manager
Salary band: £70,000 - £99,999
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/06/2021
A Global leading law firm is currently looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their Business Development team in London. The role consists in providing: Strategic Business Development advice, Marketing, Operational and financial support to international group practices. This role reports to the Global Head of BD.
- Business Development strategy planning for the IP and technology transactions practices, based on the objectives set in relevant business plans.
- Supporting partners in the management of key client relationships and in new Business Development opportunities.
- Analysing and assessing the appropriateness of our client lists and make recommendations for changes.
- Developing and implementing pitches and matter debriefings including interviewing clients to assess the quality or otherwise of their experience.
- Developing a strong and professional relationships with partners across the firm who have an IP or tech element to their practice.
- Managing the Business Development team members, supporting IP, technology and commercial team as well as, monitoring progress on tasks to ensure the efficient delivery of proposals and other marketing programmes.
- Working closely with other members of the BD team and other support teams including, Finance and HR.
- Education at Degree level in professional marketing/ business (plus commitment to, or existing additional marketing/business qualifications).
- Substantial relevant marketing experience within a professional services organisation or sector, where frequently having worked with senior management).
- Previous IP or tech transactions market experience would be desirable.
- Experience in selling concepts and presenting up to Board Level.
- Experience of managing and developing the careers of managers, executives and assistants.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend