Senior Business Development Executive – Manchester
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/08/2023
A top-performing global law firm are recruiting for a Senior Business Development Executive to join their team and support their corporate practice group. You will be involved with implementing BD and marketing initiatives to achieve the sector strategy, including working on high-profile BD projects, support partners, and delivery of the overall BD programme. This is an excellent opportunity for an established Executive, looking for an opportunity for progression.
- Collaborate with the BDM to develop and implement business development plans and budgets for the practice.
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the sector to raise profile of BD team internally.
- Take lead on selected BD targeting initiatives, tracking opportunities for large programmes and campaigns, coordinating with other members of the BD as needed.
- Monitoring business development activity accurately and regularly, to ensure there is an action plan for stakeholders within the sector.
- Promote and facilitate cross-border BD opportunities across the practice group.
- Providing support to partners in relation to individual client meetings.
- Responsible for the delivery of events and conferences to enhance the visibility and reputation of the sector and overall firm.
- Production and delivery of bids for new business opportunities, drafting first responses and supporting the Bids team on major panel tenders.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities with sector/divisional clients.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Be computer literate, with experience using Microsoft Office and social media.
- Experience using CRM systems, ideally InterAction.
- Work effectively with senior stakeholders across the firm and be able to manage concurrent requests / projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend