Senior Business Development Executive / Manager – Any UK Office
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 21/09/2023
One of the UK’s largest tech-focused law firms is seeking a Senior BD Executive / Manager for a 6-month contract (based in any of their UK offices). This role will support the Disputes practice groups with business planning and client targeting, including the implementation of pitching, campaigns, events and communications initiatives. This role is ideal for an experienced professional looking for an opportunity to support a global forward-thinking firm.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop and implement business development strategies aligned with the firm’s objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify growth areas & client opportunities.
- Development of BD plans, including setting targets and KPIs.
- Collaborate with partners to identify high-potential clients and develop client targeting strategies.
- Oversee and optimise the use of business development tools and systems.
- Involvement in the creation and delivery of compelling pitches and proposals for prospective clients.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to promote the firm’s services and coordinate with other teams to deliver cross-sector initiatives.
- Manage the planning and execution of client events, seminars, webinars, and conferences.
- Responsible for communications/PR activities, including maintaining relations with media outlets and industry contacts.
- Support in the submissions process for legal directories and awards.
- Line management responsibilities (at Manager level).
- Experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Previous business development or marketing experience gained within a law firm.
- Ability to analyse complex information and to present the key points concisely.
- Possess strong written and verbal skills and be confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend