Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/03/2023
A leading international law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their London office. This role will support with the implementation of business development activities for the firm’s global Tech team, including raising the firm’s profile internally and externally, and supporting with the delivery of practice group strategies across the firm.
- Collaborate globally with group leaders on BD activities.
- Support with the preparation of presentations for strategy meetings, measuring progress till the end goal is achieved.
- Drafting pitch materials and developing responses to RfPs, and supporting with the development of proposal content.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for the firm’s key clients, working with relevant practice groups BD teams.
- Work closely with Tech partners to identify opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Creation of content for internal newsletters and marketing campaigns to raise awareness of the sector group throughout the firm.
- Ensure all communications channels are used to convey consistent messages about the group, including social media.
- Liaise with the communications team to identify PR opportunities for key publications.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required.
- Previous marketing / business development experience within a legal / professional services environment (3+ years).
- Previous marketing, public relations, events or media experience (Advantageous).
- Ability to understand the legal business environment and the technology industry.
- Strong organisational, project management and problem solving skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend