Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/11/2023
A top-tier law firm is seeking a Senior BD Executive to join their London office. As a key member of the Business Development team, you will support the execution of business development plans for the Employment group and other core sectors. You will play a key role in shaping the firm’s strategy and driving growth through the delivery of innovative and effective business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with the BD team to deliver initiatives for the Employment sector group and other core sectors.
- Support partners and fee earners in implementing business development activities, including client-focused events, newsletters, digital sessions, and effective follow-up.
- Lead the preparation of directory and award submissions for the departments with appropriate fee earners, ensuring timely and high-quality content delivery.
- Production of credential statements, pitch documents and marketing materials.
- Work with the digital marketing team to produce regular direct mail and e-mailings, and ensuring CRM databases are kept updated.
- Contribute to maintaining the internet and intranet sites with appropriate and up-to-date business development content.
- Prepare documentation for business development meetings, including agendas, emails, schedules, and other relevant documents.
- Act as a role model for junior members of the team and enhance the BD team’s reputation within the firm for its professionalism and distinctive value.
- Using all communication channels for the firm including the website, media, sponsorship, conferences, research, and industry networks.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably in professional services environment.
- Project management skill and experience is essential.
- Experience working with CRM systems would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend