Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/08/2023
A specialist city-based law firm known for their work in the Construction and Insurance industries, are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive. Working closely with the Head of BD and wider team, the role-holder will be responsible for providing strategic business development advice and targeted marketing support to the firm’s construction sector groups.
- Support with the planning and delivery of business development initiatives for the firm’s construction groups, to achieve set objectives.
- Devise targeted BD campaigns and follow up with delivery.
- Take lead on proposals preparation, pitch presentations and credentials statements.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of key clients / prospects, making recommendations on which to drive targeted campaigns towards.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities to drive business growth.
- Foster strong relationships with partners and key stakeholders across the firm, working in the construction groups.
- Identify opportunities to raise the profile of the firm’s construction group, through strategic partnerships, sponsorships, and firm-wide initiatives.
- Oversee the development of marketing collateral, and managing the legal directory submissions process for the construction sector.
- Support the BD Administrator to maintain website and social media channels.
- Support the Events Executive to deliver engaging, focused and measured events.
- Previous BD experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Interest in gaining an understanding of the construction sector (previous experience would be ideal but not compulsory).
- Excellent time-management skills, including managing deadlines, multitasking, prioritising, and performing under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teams, and social media platforms. Familiarity with website CMS and CRM systems is a plus.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend