Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/08/2023
A top-tier international law firm is seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their team based in London. The role holder will work closely with the team to implement BD strategies and provide strategic support to the firm’s Litigation practice group, while fostering closer collaboration with international offices through involvement in global team meetings.
- Close collaboration with the BD Manager support with profitable revenue growth for key clients and supporting relationships.
- Liaise with the BD Manager and Partners to develop effective BD plans for priority areas.
- Responsible for thorough market and client research to keep fee earners informed on emerging trends, competitor activity, and BD efforts, to identify new opportunities.
- Facilitate the group’s ongoing BD profile-raising efforts on a daily basis.
- Manage the digital distribution of marketing materials and content, working closely with the PR, brand and online marketing team.
- Oversee the proposal lifecycle, handling pitches for the group and its supporting teams, individual capability statements and contributing towards pitch presentations.
- Coordinate the Legal 500 and Chambers awards submission process, and ensuring creation of high-quality submissions.
- Collaborate with the Events Manager to develop exceptional client events, virtual and in-person, and support with logistics for sponsored or hosted overseas events.
- Coordinate with the communications and PR team on internal news announcements and press releases, to support the media plan for the different practice areas.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Experience planning and delivering business development initiatives.
- Commercially aware and able to demonstrate value to business development planning and activities
- Strong verbal and written communication to influence and develop relationships with senior stakeholders.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend