Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/06/2023
A leading offshore law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their London office. You will provide support in implementing marketing and business development plans, overseeing the entire client proposals process, and the development of client-facing teams. This is an exciting opportunity to work in both local and international markets, advancing the firm’s brand and profile. This role is ideal for a executive looking to take the next step in their career.
- Providing support to international practice teams to implement business development and marketing strategies and execute their business plans.
- Coordinating joint business development and marketing initiatives across practice areas and offices, working closely with the Regional Director of BD & Marketing.
- Assist with the delivery of London-specific events and BD efforts, working with the specialist events team to manage sponsorships, seminars, and social events across the European region.
- Manage the legal directories submission process to promote and raise the profile of the firm and its key sectors.
- Regular tracking and reporting of the effectiveness of business development efforts of fee earners, against business plans and budgets.
- Responsible for project managing the delivery of proposals, ensuring timely completion and to high-quality.
- Collaborate with partners and designated fee earners to develop and produce practice area materials, ensuring they are in line with brand guidelines.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Graduated to a postgraduate degree or possess a relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. InterAction) and web platforms (e.g. Joomla, SharePoint).
- Copywriting, proofreading and editing skills are essential in this role.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend