Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 31/03/2023
A leading global law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their London/Dublin office on a 9-12m FTC. You will provide support in implementing marketing and business development plans, overseeing the entire client proposals process, and the development of client-facing teams. This is an exciting opportunity to work in both local and international markets, advancing the firm’s brand and profile. This role is ideal for a senior executive looking to take the next step in their career.
- Raising the profile of the firm and its services to relevant target audiences, effectively communicating value proposition in the market.
- Provide sector support with the delivery of business development & marketing initiatives.
- Coordinating the directory submissions process for assigned sector groups, ensuring they are completed to a high standard, and working to improve rankings over time.
- Collaborating with the events team to manage the delivery of key events, and following up by reporting on events and sponsorship ROI.
- Project managing the proposals process ensuring that proposals are delivered on time to a high standard.
- Responsible for building relationships with junior team members to effectively coordinate tasks and provide mentoring / coaching.
- Liaising with digital teams as appropriate to convey key messages to the relevant sector audience.
- Promoting practice area and partner expertise across the global firm and externally in the marketplace.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Graduated to a postgraduate degree or possess a relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. InterAction) and web platforms (e.g. Joomla, SharePoint).
- Copywriting, proofreading and editing skills are essential in this role.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend