Senior Business Development Executive – Leeds
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/11/2022
A Top 40 UK law firm are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join one of their UK offices. You will be managing BD and marketing for major sectors and groups. A key part of the role will be to coach and provide high quality and effective business development advice for partners and lawyers across the business and taking ownership of projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for BD plans which identify opportunities to grow relationships
- Attend legal and sector association events and conferences to build knowhow and network with clients and prospects
- Driving process for building a pipeline of new business opportunities
- In-depth understanding of multipliers and key referrers of work
- Key contact for local office to ensure office wide initiatives are successfully delivered
- Undertaking market and sector research to identify targets
- Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm
- Possess a relevant degree or Marketing qualification
- Proven business development and sales management experience
- Understanding of the business and client requirements
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend