Senior Business Development Executive (Fixed-Term)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 16/10/2023
A commercially focused national law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their team on a 6 month FTC. The successful candidate will support the BD Manager by identifying new business opportunities and developing existing client relationships, to achieve growth targets. This role has a focus on business development, proposal writing and client targeting campaigns. This role would be a great opportunity for someone a candidate between contract roles, who is looking to gain experience working for a top-tier team.
- Provide support with preparing proposals, developing a credentials database, and monitoring proposal win/loss rates.
- Assist in compiling directory submissions for all areas associated with the group.
- Liaise with sector teams to implement BD initiatives, conducting research and identifying new clients.
- Support the BD Manager to develop a new business pipeline for the sector, including researching new clients and identifying opportunities to raise the firm’s profile.
- Assist with managing existing clients and the client opportunities pipeline, through research, analysis, and information on cross-selling opportunities.
- Delivery of events as outlined in the sector plans and assist the team on other events throughout the year.
- Supporting with marketing communications projects such as industry award submissions, newsletters, and website content.
- Promote the effective use of the firm’s CRM database, including managing data for key clients and prospects.
- Expectation that the successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience.
- Previous experience working in a legal / professional services firm (ideally 3+ years).
- Educated to degree level and/or Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Broad experience of managing and implementing a wide range of marketing and business development programmes.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend