Senior Business Development Executive – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 16/03/2023
One of the UK’s largest technology-focused law firms is seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their team, on an initial 12-month contract. This role will support the Energy & Infrastructure sectors for the firm’s key clients, to coordinate activities to raise the sector and overall firm’s profile. This role is ideal for an experienced professional looking for an opportunity to be part of a global forward-thinking firm.
- Work closely with internal teams to pitch legal services to existing and potential new clients.
- Developing and preparing marketing materials to support implementation of business development activities. This includes creating compelling presentations, proposals, and other collateral.
- Responsible for coordinating the firm’s directories and awards submissions process.
- Coordination of business development events, working with legal teams to develop content, and ensure smooth-running of events.
- Managing the firm’s key client relationships, identifying opportunities for cross-selling, and developing strategies to retain and grow these relationships.
- Promoting the firm’s thought leadership initiatives, ensuring the firm is positioned as a leader in its areas of expertise.
- Maintenance of the firm’s databases, ensuring client information is kept updated and data is kept in line with the firm’s best practice processes.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Previous business development or marketing experience gained within a law firm.
- Ability to analyse complex information and to present the key points concisely.
- Possess strong written and verbal skills and be confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend