Senior Business Development Executive – Any Midlands Office
Salary: £40, 000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/08/2023
A Top 40 UK law firm are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join one of their Midlands offices. The role-holder will be responsible for the creation and delivery of key BD and
marketing initiatives for major sectors and groups within the firm, and supporting with cross-sector client opportunities. A key part of the role will be to provide high quality advice for partners and lawyers across the business and taking ownership of projects and initiatives.
- Developing business development plans to identify growth opportunities in line with the firm’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for the delivery of BD plans for key sectors and measuring performance against metrics.
- Collaboration with the wider team to identify cross-sector sales opportunities.
- Responsible for driving major campaigns and initiatives (e.g. though leadership).
- Supporting client partners to implement client growth plans aimed at maximising new business from existing clients through appropriate client listening initiatives.
- Attend legal and sector association events and conferences to build knowhow and network with clients and prospects.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven business development / sales management experience.
- Understanding of the business and client requirements.
- Possess a relevant degree or Marketing qualification.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction
Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend