Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: Up to £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/06/2023
A prestigious international law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their Employment & Pensions practice groups, based in London. The role-holder will work closely with the Senior BD Manager to provide support with the delivery of business development initiatives, to support the growth and success of the practice groups.
- Collaborate with the Senior BD Manager to provide support with the delivery of business development initiatives to promote the profile of the practice groups.
- Prepare high-level presentations and documents outlining practice/sector plans and achievements.
- Work closely with colleagues across the practice to develop individual BD plans and provide coaching on BD skills.
- Collaborate with partners and BD colleagues across the global firm to contribute to practice-specific and firm-wide pitches.
- Responsible for all aspects of tender responses and pitches, including drafting material and gathering input from various contributors.
- Project manage client events including planning, implementation, and analysing ROI against event objectives.
- Undertake research to identify BD prospects for the practice/sector and responsible for targeting initiatives.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities with other practice areas and client relationship partners.
- Project manage the development of marketing collateral with internal design and production teams.
- Liaise with the PR team on media and PR opportunities for the key sectors/practices.
- Previous BD experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Relevant sector knowledge in disputes / employment (advantageous).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, and experience using InterAction would be ideal.
- Demonstrable ability in utilising social media platforms.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend