Senior Business Development Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2023
An international accountancy network are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will drive strategic business development and marketing initiatives for the Financial Services sector, including the go-to-market strategy, campaigns and events. You will also support with lead generation, pitches, and collaborating with PR teams.
- Collaborate with the FS Manager to achieve sector growth plans, focusing on ROI.
- Managing the delivery of events and thought leadership campaigns.
- Design marketing metrics and formulas to track campaign success and ROI using CMS and insights.
- Maintain high-quality sector credentials, bid materials, and marketing assets.
- Promote the use of digital marketing channels and incorporating them into campaign management.
- Utilise the CRM system to manage the Financial Services pipeline and track opportunities.
- Monitor lead generation opportunities and engaging in the client care programme.
- Provide ad-hoc pitch support, working with the firm’s central bids team to improve on bid performance.
- Work with the PR team and external agencies to develop media relationships and prepare content for press releases.
- Previous experience working in a similar role, within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong marketing / business development skills, commercial in approach.
- Excellent project management skills, and able to prioritise / delegate workloads.
- Professional qualification / commitment towards ongoing learning.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend