Senior Business Development Executive – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
A top performing international Accountancy firm are looking to expand their regional office in Manchester and are recruiting for a Senior Business Development Executive to join their UK sales team. They are looking for an experienced sales/BD person to assist in developing a new business pipeline, and achieve revenue targets to build successful internal stakeholder relationships. The role holder will have proven experience in consultative selling, experience in R&D Tax is also beneficial but not essential.
- Developing leads and generating revenue using proactive and reactive sales techniques, and existing relationships to achieve sales targets.
- Identifying new business to establish profitable client relationships.
- Preparing and delivering client pitches, including tenders and proposal preparation.
- Collaborating with service and sector teams as appropriate to identify cross selling opportunities.
- Take charge of larger sales opportunities and enabling a smooth transition from prospect to client.
- Conduct research on market trends, company and industry research and share findings with the sales team and wider business.
- Keeping up to date with the firm’s services and building relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment (Minimum of 3 years).
- Proven record in achieving revenue in line with sales targets.
- Educated to a degree level.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend