Senior Business Development Executive
Location: South West
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28.10.20
A leading National law firm are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join their busy BD and Marketing team based in Bristol. The purpose of the role is to provide support, advice and commercial guidance to lawyers regarding business development activities. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for progression.
- Support the lawyers to produce, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of business plans.
- Show a level of awareness and develop an understanding of the factors effecting business plans (in accordance with role level).
- Provide support to lawyers with regards to client sourcing and contribute to networking opportunities.
- Support the lawyers to produce marketing plans to deliver the business objectives.
- Drive the delivery of the marketing activities
- Manage the marketing budget
- Work closely with colleagues in the production of pitches and tenders.
- Work with the Pursuits team on significant or strategic firm pitches.
- Support lawyers with their Client Relationship Management (CRM) activities.
- Support lawyers and assist the wider Marketing team with a range of other key marketing activities, such as legal directories submissions, industry award submissions, press and PR matters, marketing literature production, email marketing and website content.
- Experience in a similar BD role with legal or professional services firm
- Will hold a degree or marketing qualification
- Will have at least 3 years experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend