Senior Business Development Executive
Salary: Market Rates
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/11/2023
A dynamic international law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their London office. This role will primarily be responsible for coordinating and implementing business development activities and supporting strategies across the firm for their Financial Industry Group.
- Leading, planning and coordinating small, medium and large scale events such as seminars, roundtables and receptions in London and internationally, including some potential travel.
- Working on pitch and proposal opportunities, delivering a good working document to the partners and seeing the proposal documents through to completion.
- Working with the PR team on industry PR initiatives and raising the sector profile.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to develop new and existing clients as well as proactively seeking out ways to cross sell into the wider business.
- Design and implement thought leadership and content plans including for blogs, social media, webinars, podcasts
- Coordinating with BD colleagues on cross-group pitch opportunities.
- Collaboration with cross-sector teams to utilise skillsets and drive efficiency.
- Previous business development experience, working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Previous team management experience would be ideal.
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels, and coach on client best practices.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend