Senior Business Development Executive
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/10/2023
Blue Legal are pleased to introduce to the market an opportunity to work with a global leader in financial and legal services. The firm offers an opportunity to join a collaborative and conscientious team with the opportunity to develop. You will be responsible for business development activity across three different offices and work closely with fee earners and partners, harnessing relationships and identifying new business opportunities. This is a hybrid role with a minimum requirement of one day in the office.
- Working with practice group leaders to identify business objectives and align these with market opportunities by developing a plan of activity to meet and exceed these goals, within the set budget parameters
- Develop an awareness and understanding of the firm’s key messages, business activity and pipeline
- Actively build market intelligence around client’s issues and our solutions and suggest marketing strategies to respond to regulatory and market trends
- Managing corporate associations and ensure lawyer engagement, building on these relationships to develop and maximise leads
- Responding to RFPs and preparing pitches
- Working with the global and regional communications team to develop engaging content for marketing campaigns, collateral, digital and other marketing tactics, as required and proactively manage and deliver on these campaigns
- Five or more years of experience in business development gained in a professional services firm with knowledge of finance or legal industry.
- Ability to develop strong relationships, network and manage stakeholders
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- A professional qualification in marketing, business or a related filed is preferred.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend