Senior Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31/08/2023
An award-winning city law firm, known for their expertise in advising charities and the public sector, is seeking a Senior BD Executive to join their team based in London. As an integral member of the firm’s dynamic BD & Marketing team, the role-holder will support fee-earning teams across the firm with tailored tender documents, coaching for presentations and optimising processes. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive looking to take the next step into a senior role.
- Develop tailored proposals, panel presentations, and various client development communications.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to deliver comprehensive tender submissions.
- Developing strategies and coaching lawyers on prospective client presentations.
- Liaise with lawyers to conduct post-pitch evaluations and ensure the tenders database is kept updated.
- Generate timely reports to support client targeting and engagement strategies.
- Gather client information, creating briefing materials for partner conferences, speaker events, and BD/client meetings.
- Ensuring the tenders database is kept updated and streamlining processes relating to tenders and pitch documents.
- Provide support with the delivery of targeted BD and marketing campaigns.
- Identify and promote cross-selling opportunities across practice/industry groups.
- Assist with updating sector / products information on the website and intranet.
- Support with coordination of timely directory submissions.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Demonstrable experience in producing high quality tender documents.
- Possess a client-focused approach to build, maintain and nurture relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage workloads in an efficient manner.
- Strong IT proficiency in using Microsoft Office, and able to quickly adapt to using new platforms.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend