Senior Brand & Design Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/09/2022
An international leading law firm is currently looking for a Senior Brand and Design Manager to join their Team in London. They seek someone who will work with the brand design team in assisting and planning multi-channel brand marketing strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be managing all aspects of the firm’s visual identity, including the delivery of print and digital design outputs, supporting, marketing and other internal & external communication initiatives.
- To ensure that branding remains differentiated- paying attention to the firm’s competitors and ensure you provide the best practice in design and branding within the wider market.
- To plan and produce high level projects whilst managing in-house design team and delivering large volumes of marketing collateral.
- You will be working across the global team, managing time zones effectively.
- To implement and develop effective designs and persuade people of the need to embrace new ideas.
- Will be liaising with the brand and design manager, directors and BD team with managing part of the design.
- Must have a Minimum of 10 years’ experience in delivering brand design strategies and an agency or a communications firm.
- To have Global level experience in managing a visual identity.
- An expertise in brand, positioning development integrated marketing communications and campaign development.