Senior Bids Executive – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/09/2022
A Top 50 leading law firm are seeking a Senior Bids Executive to assist the Bids team during the firm’s expansion. This role involves implementing all necessary bids procedures, governance and processes whilst working closely with the bids managers.
- Developing a strong network internally to deliver quality bid content, working closely with Client Relationship Partners (CRPs), product teams, finance and operations teams.
- Supporting Bids Managers to manage end-to-end bid process on large scale bids.
- Working alongside Bid Managers to create clear win strategies per bid.
- Administrating the bid library for ease and clarity of use.
- Coordinating and planning all client presentations, whilst maintaining time management of bids submissions.
- Assisting Bid managers to produce regular reports.
- 2+ years of experience as a Bids Executive or a similar role.
- Previously experienced in bids writing, with a strong ability to give attention to detail.
- Has excellent IT skills able to use all Microsoft office software.
- Able to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Processes strong analytical skills and commercial awareness.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend