Senior Bids Executive – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/05/2023
A Top-100 national law firm are searching for a Senior Bids Executive to join their dynamic Business Development & Marketing Department. The role-holder will work closely with the Senior Bid Manager to deliver compelling bids, implement an efficient tender process, and ensure effective communication of tender wins and losses.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, to deliver compelling, high-quality bids and maximise success ratio.
- Support the implementation of a coherent and efficient tender process throughout the firm, working alongside the Senior Bid Manager.
- Ensure effective communication of tender wins, losses, and capturing valuable insights for continuous improvement and knowledge sharing within the firm.
- Provide project management and support for bids, ensuring timely completion and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Assisting the Senior Bids Manager with coordinating bid, research, and documentation across all aspects of the bid process.
- Identifying and monitoring daily opportunities from various sources, including direct leads and bid prospects for further consideration.
- Ensuring tender-related documents and guidelines is kept well-organised and easily accessible.
- Take ownership of new tender opportunities from initial notification to submission, coordinating internal resources, and ensuring strict compliance with submission requirements.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Experience in dealing with bids or legal service tenders essential.
- Excellent IT skills is a must including experience using portals and online bids submissions.
- Degree in an academic subject/relevant professional work experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend