Senior Bids Executive – Birmingham
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/02/2023
We are pleased to present a Senior Bids Executive opportunity to the market. One of our leading top 100 specialist law firms is seeking a bids professional to join their team in Birmingham. You will provide essential support to the firm in work winning activity and be involved in the end-to-end bids process. The role reports to and is in direct support of the Bids Manager but you will have a chance to lead on many opportunities with the support from the junior team members. This is a great role for someone who is looking to take a step up from a Bid Executive with experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Identifying potential opportunities through monitoring procurement portals.
- Developing bids content and project managing a wide range of bids.
- Collaborating with relevant partners to develop winning bid strategies.
- Responsible for drafting and editing content, including technical content, reflecting agreed messages.
- Preparation and assisting presentations teams with rehearsals and support material.
- Conducting win/loss reviews and identifying areas of improvement.
- Managing and maintaining the team’s tender library and resources.
- Ensuring documentation and policies are kept updated through liaison with other support functions within the firm.
- Managing the use of the CRM system to manage opportunities.
- Relevant bids experience and managing a bids portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience in Public Sector bidding.
- Possess strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend