Senior Bid Executive – London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/06/2023
A leading global law firm is seeking a Senior Bid Executive to join their London office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage and deliver significant bids and pitches for the firm. This includes opportunity scoping, project planning, and delivering the proposal, as well as holding bid rehearsals and conducting post-bid debriefs. This is a new role that offers an opportunity for the role holder to make a significant impact on the business.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating significant bids, pitches, and panels on a global scale.
- End-to-end management of the entire bid process, from initial stages to completion, including post-bid debriefs to analyse insights and advise future improvements.
- Develop compelling bid documents, using PowerPoint and Word to craft visually appealing material and effectively convey value proposition.
- Ensuring consistency and efficiency of bid submissions, by establishing the creation and maintenance of high quality bid documents.
- Demonstrate and promote a best practice approach in bidding, identifying effective strategies and driving improvements in the overall quality of submissions and win rates.
- Previous bids/BD experience working in a similar role.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Proficiency in writing, editing and proofreading content in the English language.
- Degree in an academic subject/relevant professional work experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend