Senior Bid Executive – Any Regional Office
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £38,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31/07/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international law firm to hire a Senior Bids Executive to join one of their UK offices. The role holder will work closely within the Bids team to deliver the bids strategy, including implementation and follow up to ensure the firm’s return on investment is maximised.
- Collaborate with fee earners to develop effective bid strategies tailored to client needs and industry sectors.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather information, data, and content to support the bid process
- Oversee the development and maintenance of proposals content, ensuring it is kept up-to-date, reflects the firm’s best practice approach.
- Conduct research on competitors, clients, and industry trends for informed bid responses and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage multiple bids and proposals, ensuring deadlines are met and submission meet the high quality standards.
- Conduct thorough debriefs and analysis of past bids, and share best practice with the team for continuous improvement of the proposal process.
- To have bid/tender skills who is confident with communication, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to manage multiple and parallel deadlines.
- To take a proactive, imaginative and strategic view about the services being provided.
- To have a good understanding of the legal sector, or professional services environment.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend