Senior BD & Marketing Manager (Disputes) – London
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/04/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading London law firm seeking a Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will drive BD and marketing initiatives across the firm’s Disputes and business services practice groups. This involves working closely with partners and stakeholders to create and execute strategic plans, develop new product offerings and lead on pitch opportunities to raise profile of the group and overall firm.
- Responsible for leading BD & Marketing activity for the Disputes and Business Services practices, advising stakeholders and the partners on strategy.
- Develop strategies to drive growth, including new product offerings and managing sector marketing campaigns and client development activities.
- Collaborate with Partners to develop and execute strategic BD & Marketing initiatives in line with the direction of the practice and overall firm.
- Manage practice group and sub-group budgets, working with individual Partners to develop their personal BD & Marketing plans.
- Leading the entire pitch opportunities process including the go/no go decision and presentation coaching.
- Liaise with the BD & Marketing Director to deliver firmwide projects & initiatives.
- Actively develop and manage the opportunity pipeline, leading sector teams and managing key client accounts.
- Collaborate with the Head of PR & Communications to identify and deliver appropriate PR and communications opportunities.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Proven track record of leading BD & marketing at a senior level within a partnership environment.
- Able to build credible relationships with Partners and ability to influence accordingly.
- International experience would be ideal, but not essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend