Sales Support Executive – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 17/10/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading financial consultancy firm to search for a Sales Support Executive to join their team based in London. The role-holder will support with the delivery of sales campaign initiatives and provide insights using CRM data. This role sits within the Marketing, Data & Operations Team, working closely with the New Business Lead to promote firm growth. This role is on a part time basis for a period of 12 months.
- Ensure that data is maintained in the CRM database for key prospect relationships.
- Supporting the management of the group including meetings, activities, and use of the CRM system.
- Using available databases and reports to respond to queries relating to sales data or provide market insight.
- Support with live and rapidly developing opportunities pre-tender.
- Support the sales team in developing relationships, research and arranging calls and meetings.
- Develop marketing collateral and other materials to support sales.
- Support in the development of client propositions, targeting and communications.
- Previous sales experience working within a corporate environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work within a team effectively and collaboratively
- Competent across Microsoft Office applications
- D365 CRM experience (desired)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend