Proposals / Senior Proposals Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/11/2022
A leading UK Accountancy firm, is recruiting a Proposals Manager to join their London office. The firm is seeking someone to manage their proposals process, to identify revenue opportunities, create proposal documents and pitch presentations for their Audit practice, working closely with the Financial and Business Services divisions.
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to develop tender best practice processes and followed across the firm.
- Qualify the Go / No Go process, and develop high quality proposals within client defined timeframes,
- Facilitate the research process as required to support specific tenders.
- Collaboration with the tender team to ensure tender documents are tailored to the specific opportunity and the firm.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of templates, proposal documents and pitch presentations.
- Liaise with international teams to obtain content for joint proposals.
- Provide support with managing the feedback process on proposals and information is shared internally to encourage continued improvement.
- Ensure accurate and up to date reporting of the firm’s opportunity pipeline.
- Regular discussions with the BD Director on the status of all live tender opportunities.
- Experience working within a Professional Services environment.
- Previous experience working in a proposal/bids role.
- Able to translate technical issues into accessible language, clearly and concisely.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend