Proposals Manager – London
Salary: Up to £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/02/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a top-tier global law firm who are looking for a skilled Proposals Manager who is looking for their next challenge. The role-holder will manage and deliver proposals and opportunities to secure new business and improve the delivery of client-facing services. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on complex proposals and contribute to new business and revenue growth.
- Responsible for the end-to-end proposals/opportunities process – building the pipeline, qualification, value propositions, coaching and managing feedback.
- Collaborating with the Head of Proposals on targeted opportunities.
- Advising on key proposals within the business, working with members of the wider Marketing & BD team.
- Liaising with specialists in the Accounts team to develop fee proposals and alternative arrangements for proposals.
- Working with internal support teams on designing and formatting materials.
- Collaborating with the Head of Proposals and the wider team to develop and maintain the firm’s best practice proposals toolkit and templates.
- Work alongside internal teams to provide project support to internal teams to improve client-facing services provided to the business.
- Line-managing the Proposals Executive on proposals and opportunities they are working on.
- Previous experience working within legal / professional services firms on an international scale.
- Proven proposal management experience at varying levels of complexity.
- Advisory skills to challenge partners / the business and maintain a client-based perspective.
- An interest in design would be desirable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend