Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/11/2023
Blue Legal are pleased to introduce a brand new Proposals Manager role with a leading US firm. This role will have a European remit to it and work very closely with EMEA colleagues in leading their proposals and panel processes, as well as promoting best practice. This role will support the firms Partnership and wider M&BD team on the preparation of client facing pitch opportunities.
- Taking lead on coordinating and drafting strategic panel pitches and managing all involved jurisdictions and practices, including facilitating Go/No-Go, strategy and review meetings.
- Collaborating with relevant colleagues to develop pitch content and help build on the existing library, as well as refreshing and updating existing content.
- Coordinating presentation rehearsals and lead training and coaching on style, communication and messaging.
- Continuously look to develop the firms approach to winning business, conducting feedback reviews and take appropriate action.
- Promote and uphold the firms standard and provide recommendations as necessary to increase efficiencies to ensure consistency amongst the firm.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing proposals, gained in a professional services firm with knowledge of finance or legal industry.
- Ability to develop strong relationships, network and manage stakeholders.
- Track record of successfully managing panel pitches and proposals.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend