Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/09/2022
An international leading law firm is currently looking for a Proposals Executive to join their team in London. They seek someone who will support and contribute towards the development and implementations of client proposals, pitches and other projects related to new businesses. This role will be reporting to the director of Business Development.
- To write and proofread specific sections of submissions, ensuring that all questions have been answered coherently and tenders meets the required guidelines.
- To provide training on the internal pitch process to new starters across the firm.
- To collaboratively work alongside the business Senior Proposal Manager, Proposal Manager, BD teams and lawyers in developing pursuit win strategies, articulate value proposition, and produce professional related client materials.
- To maintain and upheld the firms brand standards, ensuring strong brand presence for all marketing deliverables.
- Will be responsible for writing and editing stock marketing materials, including case descriptions and attorney biographies.
- To create and implement new content, such as custom cover letters, executive summaries and capabilities statements on a proposal-by-proposal basis.
- Professional services experience would be ideal. However, experience in a corporate environment will also be considered.
- To demonstrated advanced knowledge and skill in Microsoft office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- To have experience with CRM systems is not essential but would be beneficial.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend