Proposal Manager – Edinburgh
Salary: £40, 000 - £45, 000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
We recruit Proposal roles across the UK and I am delighted to announce we are partnered with award winning leading national law firm who are currently seeking a Proposal Manager to join their team in their Edinburgh office. The role holder will be responsible for the overall performance, skills development and leadership of the Proposals Assistants and Executives.
- Leading with internal clients through the bid response process to horizon scan, qualify (Go/ No Go), plan, develop and submit compliant, high quality proposals within client defined timeframes.
- Work with the Head of Proposals to implement improvements to existing processes and procedures that streamline service delivery to internal clients.
- Maintaining the proposals pipeline up to a year in advance and horizon scanning opportunities.
- Help with the opportunity qualification process by researching clients and operating sectors to understand key priorities and win themes, documenting the key considerations/ rationale for decisions, and communicating the outputs of the qualification discussion.
- Developing and maintaining the proposal response plan, including scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings.
- 5 years minimum experience in a dedicated proposal/ bids role within the professional services or construction sector or a lawyer with 5 years PQE.
- Strong academic background with a degree level education in English, marketing or business equivalent subjects
- Strong written English language and excellent oral communication skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction
Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend