Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/11/2021
A leading global law firm is looking for a Proposals Executive to join their team. An ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational, literacy and editing skills to support the Proposals Manager and Marketing and Business Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with professional services experience looking to work on high-level pitches and projects in a well-known firm.
- Sourcing and gathering content for proposals.
- Supporting the Proposal Managers across the entire pitch process.
- Leading selected pitches from start to finish.
- Help and coordinate Pitch coaching and training.
- Uploading content on the firm’s database, tagging appropriate words and phrases.
- Ensuring all document submissions are organised and uploaded to the referred system.
- Over 2 years of proposals experience working ideally in a professional services firm.
- Great literacy skills and copywriting skills.
- Degree level educated ideally in English Language/ Literature/Journalism.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to call on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend