Salary: £40,000- £49,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/10/2022
Blue Legal have partnered with a specialist law firm who are looking to hire a Proposals Executive to join their team in London. They seek someone who is talented and passionate about creating work winning proposals and pitch documents. You will work alongside the Proposals Manager and join a dynamic and fast paced team. This role offers plenty of opportunity to learn and develop your pitching, business development and interpersonal skills whilst working in international team of like-minded people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking overall project management responsibility of select capability statements/ pitches.
- To support the Proposals Manager with large panel pitches and undertaking tasks such as setting up templates, creating project plans and organising meetings, completing standard sections.
- Assisting the Proposals Manager in managing client web portal communications and uploading content onto client portals.
- You will be responsible for writing new content. This includes writing partner biographies, to meet the requirements of new proposal automation software templates.
- You will help the proposal manager to re-structure, format, editing and proofread any incoming content, ensuring that it conforms to the firm’s standard guide and fits new proposal automation templates.
- Working with the Proposals Manager, the wider Business Development team, and subject matter experts across the organisation to revamp the firm’s existing proposals library ready for upload onto the new system.
- Must have 2 – 4 years’ proposals experience in in the legal profession and/ or professional services.
- Must be educated to level with a background in English Language/ Literature/Journalism/ writing will be considered an advantage.
- High competency in IT Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend