Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/01/2022
A modern, progressive firm is looking for a Programme Executive to join their team in the London office. The role will entail supporting and developing key relationships and opportunities in line with strategic objectives, this will allow you to work closely with the Centre’s Co-ordinator.
- Work with existing external contributors and stakeholders managing relationships and programme delivery
- Manage external ‘Networking Forums’ including scheduling programmes
- Assist new governance and advisory panel structure. Manage panel meetings and organisation and support of the panel when required
- Monitor, analyse and report management information across the whole programme for the Head of CLL. Preparing draft submissions of data to build on CLL’s existing programme
- Liaise with CLL Co-Ordinator on Structuring Marketing Campaigns and accompanying content in line with the overall Programme
- Experience of working at senior administration level ideally gained within FTSE 200 or similar commercial environment
- Professional services experience desirable
- Experience in managing relationships and ability to deal with internal and external shareholders at all levels
- Technically savvy and comfortable working with evolving software and systems
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend