Professional Trustee Programme Coordinator – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/06/2023
An award-winning financial consultancy firm are seeking a Professional Trustee Programme Coordinator to join their London office. This is a newly created position within the business development team, focusing on coordinating and managing the firm’s Professional Trustee Programme. This role involves identifying opportunities, managing events logistics, developing relationships with professional trustees, and ensuring a positive experience for the professional trustee community. The ideal candidate should have excellent organisational and communication skills, and able to demonstrate a passion for maintaining the firm’s reputation.
- Providing support in coordinating the professional trustee program, including capturing feedback and insights on identified themes.
- Assisting with the annual professional trustee survey, including coordinating the process, reviewing responses, and initial analysis and drafting.
- Monitoring new joiners at professional trustee firms and organising universities for them, which involves finding presenters and preparing marketing materials.
- Handling administration tasks for professional trustee events, like Away days, Roundtables, Networking/social events, and next-generation networking.
- Supporting the client care team to gather trends and feedback.
- Internally promoting networking opportunities and ensuring relevant information reaches the respective teams, encouraging appropriate attendance.
- Supporting the BD team with ad hoc projects to meet professional trustee program strategic objectives.
- Handling general enquiries from colleagues on professional trustees (e.g. dates of events, feedback and upcoming sessions).
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm.
- Strong organisation and administration skills, prioritising tasks according to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to work with all levels of seniority.
- Possess good notetaking skills to ensure relevant meetings notes are captured.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend