Practice Development Coordinator
Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/09/2022
A commercially oriented, full service city law firm is seeking a Practice Development Co-ordinator join their modern London office. The role will involve collaborating with key stakeholders to focus primarily on operations and support in the strategy for the Retail and Tech sectors. The successful candidate will have exposure to all aspects of the firm’s business and functions, with exceptional potential for growth within the role and will be reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Practice Management.
- Liaising with retail and tech secretaries to planning meetings, take minutes, track progress against objectives, reporting back and escalating as necessary
- Running existing processes as well as implementing new processes such as research, client development, capturing lawyer retail and technology skill sets for CVs
- Ensure operational and administrative actions are completed to established deadlines (e.g. reporting, internal communications, ad hoc tasks)
- Maintaining and updating key documentation including onto the document management system and Intranet
- Working cross-divisionally with Streams and Teams on delivery aspects
- Formulate monthly reports incorporating team specific content, as well as weekly report on external retail market
- Experience working in Legal/Professional Services or sector experience in Retail/Tech
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Analytical approach, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Willing to challenge established thinking while remaining respectful
- Organisational skills
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend