PR Manager – London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 27/01/2023
A leading international accountancy firm are looking for a skilled PR Manager to join their London office on a 12-month contract. The role-holder will support the Senior PR Manager in the management of high profile issues, strategic PR campaigns and the day to day running of the busy press office. They are looking for a passionate PR professional with a flair and aptitude for story-telling and eye for detail. This is great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in their career, from professional services or agency background.
- Responsible for the development of a programme to share the firm’s work to key audiences.
- Providing key stakeholders with information regarding business groups and policy makers.
- Ensuring accuracy of information communicated to the groups and individuals in a creative and compelling way.
- Promoting key campaigns through a variety of channels and audiences.
- Promote the corporate story to the media and stakeholders and ultimately to the market.
- Collaborate with the Senior PR Manager to address high-profile issues with the media.
- Working with the press office to manage incoming requests and duties.
- Previous PR experience within either an in-house or agency position.
- Passionate about PR to raise brand profile and reputation.
- Previous media and public affairs experience, and excellent media relations.
- Understanding of external communications channels and the relationship between PR and marketing.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend