Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/02/2022
A leading international law firm is currently seeking PR Executive to join their top-tier team. This role will require you to manage the firm’s key client relationship and client listening programmes, as this role is also based in London. You will also be reporting directly to the PR Manager.
- Manages our relationships with the media
- Drives the positioning of our brand through client service
- Creates and manages the strategic business plans at a client, partner, sector
- Creates and implements the firm’s digital strategy;
- Provides strategic advice and co-ordination on pitching
- Manages the production of bulletins and briefings
- Delivers events that enhance our brand
- Has 3 years + PR experience in a business-business environment
- Experience in using PR systems
- an understanding of business issues and the media landscape;
- Is of graduate caliber or similar
- Contacts within the UK national and sector
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/10/2021
An leading National law firm are looking to recruit a PR Executive to join their team in one of their UK office locations. The role holder will help shape and deliver a targeted PR and communications programme to help promote the firm’s legal services to organisations across a range of different sectors. The successful candidate will be reporting to the PR Manager.
- Press release writing and building media lists.
- Maintaining awareness and relationships with key media outlets and securing coverage including national, trade, business and online media.
- Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working with lawyers to develop angles.
- Creating social media posts (written and visual) and articles for the website and intranet.
- Supporting campaign delivery including written, audio and visual content.
- Executive support to the wider marketing communications team.
- Two years + B2B communications and campaigns experience.
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience. Able to adapt style for different media and audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment, with an ability to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority and across different departments.
- A persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free call on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend