PR Executive – London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/11/2022
A national financial and business advisory firm is seeking a PR Executive to join their London office. They are looking for someone to provide support with the execution of the firm’s communications strategy and achieve business goals to grow media coverage across the firm. This role will work closely with Partners and will be reporting directly to the PR Manager.
- Collaborating with the PR Manager and PR Agency to identify potential issues for the firm to comment on in the press.
- Management of the firm’s corporate social media accounts for any news stories/potential reputation issues.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to journalist enquiries.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on media successes.
- Distributing press releases and cultivating relationships with key sector journalists.
- Drafting of press alert emails to the firm’s key spokespeople, and outline planned content for the week ahead.
- Maintenance of the firm’s digital channels, uploading press releases and blogs to the website.
- Previous experience working within a B2B professional/financial services environment.
- Understanding of financial, actuarial, consulting, investment and insurance markets.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Proven ability to understand and write press releases.
- Knowledge of social media in a B2B context
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend