PR & Communications Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/03/2022
A leading UK Law firm is currently seeking a PR & Communications Executive to join their team. This role will require you to build lasting and trusted relationships with journalists and other key external stakeholders relating to wider BD activity, as you will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Development.
- Writing and implementing a range of external comms elements of go-to-market plans, working directly with the partners
- Working with aligned sector head and department heads closely to identify key comms opportunities
- Drafting news releases, case studies, tweets, op-eds and by-lined features and articles to achieve media coverage in national, trade and regional media
- Setting up interviews, coaching lawyers on media techniques and liaising with media
- Assisting the national PR and communications manager with crisis and corporate communications tasks.
- Writing and submitting compelling award submissions.
- Managing communications aspects of campaigns and specific projects with the firm.
- Knowledge of social media and working with a social media function to provide appropriate briefs.
- At least four years of PR experience gained in a professional services environment
- Ability to develop and place stories with business, financial, national and legal media.
- High standards of written and verbal communication are essential.
- Excellent project management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend