Salary: € 50,000.00 - € 60, 000.00
Salary band: £50,000 - £69,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/04/2022
A leading global law firm are currently looking for a new Pitch Manager to join their growing team in Brussels. They seek someone who will support the management of pitch creations, presentation materials and will implement ideas in order to help raise the firm’s profile. The role will report to the Head of Business Development and work very closely with the International Pitch Team. It is essential that the right candidate can speak fluent Dutch and English.
- Supporting and challenging the legal team on the decision to respond to pitch opportunities.
- Responsible for leading pitches in accordance with the firms best practice pitch process.
- Developing pitch content that is compelling and is client focused.
- To organise presentation rehearsals and offer advice and coaching on style, approach, messaging.
- To conduct client debriefs, in order to capture feedback.
- Coach, mentor and support other members of the Marketing & Business Development team on best practice pitch techniques.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations on ways that will improve the pitch process.
- Educated to Degree level or CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing/MBA
- Must have experience in working on international pitch documents, public tenders and/or multi-lot frameworks is essential.
- Experience in the professional services sector is desired but not essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch – both written and oral, additional French language skills are a plus.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend