Pitch Manager 6m FTC
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 26/01/2022
A leading international law firm are currently seeking an experienced Pitch Manager to join their team. The role will focus on responding to pitch opportunities in order to win new business for the firm. The role holder will manage the creation of pitches and presentation materials, working across sectors and offices, and will work closely with the partners based in the Paris office. This role is a 6 month FTC.
- Advise and challenge legal teams on the decision to respond to pitch opportunities
- Lead pitches in accordance with our best practice pitch process
- Develop and implement pitch strategy
- Develop compelling pitch content which is client-focused
- Finalising and submitting pitches in line with the client’s instructions
- Coordinate presentation rehearsals and offer advice and coaching on style, approach, messaging
- Conducting client debriefs to capture feedback
- Experience in working on public tenders and/or multi-lot frameworks
- Effective time and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and French – both written and oral
- Degree/CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing/MBA (desirable)
- Professional services experience is desirable
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend