Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/11/2022
Blue Legal have partnered with an award-winning specialist law firm who are seeking a Pitch Executive to join their London or Manchester offices. This role will provide support to the Pitch & Pursuits team who are responsible for all work winning activity across the firm. You will play a key part in managing the process of competitive tenders and proposals, helping a range of different services lines across the firm. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your profession skills with the line management of the Senior Pitch Manager.
- Review requirements for RFPs to enable go/no-go decisions and develop appropriate pitch strategies
- Provide support to the Pitch Manager with the execution of the end-to-end bid process.
- Management of virtual bid teams and input from key stakeholders as required.
- Support the Pitch Manager with the development of a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling.
- Analysis of global pitch activity and facilitate post-pitch debrief as part of the firm’s client insight programme
- Review tender requirements and develop a first draft to discuss with the Pitch Manager.
- Maintain and enhance quality of the global pitch activity tracker.
- Support with pitch reporting for use across the firm and for the management boards.
- Previous pitch-writing experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Experience and knowledge of bids and with the production of pitches.
- Able to drive forward initiatives and motivate resources within and outside the team.
- Strong IT skills with experience in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend