Pitch Executive – Any UK Office
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/08/2023
A top-tier global law firm are seeking a Pitch Executive to join the firm, and can be based in any of the firm’s UK offices. The role-holder will provide support in winning profitable new business by project managing the creation of supporting materials for pitches and presentations.
- Assessing pitch opportunities making use of the firm’s tools and resources.
- Developing the pitch strategy, including identifying win themes and value proposition.
- Defining the pitch opportunity to understand client needs and ensure proposals are respond in line with these.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to develop compelling proposals and pitch content, focused on the client.
- Coordinating with contributors to ensure their input is tailored, relevant and with sufficient time to be refined.
- Coordinate rehearsals for presentations and provide coaching on style, approach, and messaging.
- Conducting client debriefs to capture feedback.
- Supporting Pitch Managers on complex pitches and provide advice to MBD colleagues on pitch strategies
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong commercial awareness in both approach and delivery.
- Experience in using InterAction/CRM systems would be ideal.
- Expertise in developing supporting materials for pitches/presentations.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend