Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/01/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with an award-winning specialist law firm who are seeking a Pitch Executive to join their London office. This role will provide support to one of the firm’s leading sectors, to support with the delivery of winning pitches in line with the firm’s bid management strategy. This role works closely with the firm’s central business development team and will report to the Sector Lead.
- Support with the preparation of strategic pitches, from pre-tender planning through to completion.
- Ensure pitches are managed in line with the firms best practice procedures.
- Provide support with the development of win strategies to highlight value proposition, and deliver client focused responses.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure bids and tenders include appropriate fee levels and result in profitable work.
- Assist with preparations for client presentations, coordination rehearsals and producing appropriate presentation material.
- Involvement in post bid review sessions and evaluate learnings to support decision making.
- Maintenance of resources and the bid content library.
- Previous BD/pitch experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Experience management of bids and with the production of pitches.
- Able to drive forward initiatives and motivate resources within and outside the team.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM experience (InterAction).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend