Pitch and Content Assistant Manager – London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/09/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading national Accountancy firm who are looking to expand their growing marketing and BD team based in London. The firm are looking for a Pitch and Content Assistant Manager who has a flair for creating engaging proposals and pitch materials, as well as supporting the development of marketing materials for the team. This is a crucial role within the team where this person will be the go-to for all things “pitch and content” related.
- Manage end-to-end pitch process and advise the wider team and key partners on presentations and best practice.
- Draft and edit proposals in-line with the firm’s brand guidelines.
- Lead the proposal process in the preparing and reviewing stages, ensuring to liaise with the relevant partners to collate and create compelling content.
- Support in the development of the annual content strategy plan.
- Create engaging and informative content for various marketing materials, including key publications, brochures and website content.
- Play a key role in researching competitors, analysing their market positioning to report internally.
- Lead on other marketing & BD projects, as per the lead partners’ request, to support the profile raising activities across the sector and practice groups.
- Must come from a similar role, where they are able to prepare structured proposals, ideally in the professional services sector.
- Will hold a relevant degree or qualification.
- Will be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Must have excellent written skills and attention to detail.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend